The Vulkan Classic 3004 Ankle Support comprises of three layers:
1. A protective outer nylon top layer
2. A closed cell neoprene layer that retains heat and provides compression
3. The unique Aerotherm spiral lining that allows air to circulate, drawing perspiration away from the skin to reduce skin irritation and increase comfort.
The contoured sleeve design provides support and compression to the entire ankle joint without restricting movement. The breathable lining makes the support suitable for use over extended periods of time without skin irritation.
• Provides support and compression to weak or sore ankles while retaining natural body heat
• Exclusive Aerotherm lining allows the support to retain heat to help speed up the body’s natural healing process, whilst allowing air to circulate freely allowing the skin to breathe
• Ideal for a sprained ankle or minor injuries such as strains, arthritic ankle pain, damage to tendons or minor ligament damage
• Helps to support sore, weak, injured or arthritic ankles during sport or exercise such as running, tennis or football allowing you to remain active while your injury recovers
• 5 sizes available to ensure optimum fit and level of support and compression to the ankle joint
Ideal for use with or treating:
• Cold Sensitive Joints
• Sprained Ankles
• Weak or sore ankles
• Moderate ligament strains
The support should be sized correctly to ensure maximum benefit. To determine the correct size measure around the ankle.
80% Neoprene, 20% Nylon
Hand wash below 40°C and allow to air dry
Do not Dry Clean
Do not Bleach
Do not Iron
Do not Tumble Dry
If the support is being used following an injury seek medical advice if no improvement is seen within 48 hours. If the injury is severe, or if in any doubt seek medical advice immediately.
Do not wear if warming or heat-generating liniments, ointmets or creams have been applied
Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice.