FOR FASTER INJURY RECOVERY
Vulkan® AirXtend supports help to retain heat at the site of the injury, accelerating the healing process by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the damaged tissues. The supports feature a combination of Airprene™ neoprene and Coolmax® fabric to provide optimal comfort and support.
Airprene™ is a closed cell synthetic rubber with perforations that provides support and compression. The perforations in the material allow increased ventilation to reduce skin irritation and improve comfort – this allows the support to be worn for prolonged periods whilst keeping skin dry and comfortable.
The Coolmax® fabric lining moves perspiration away from the body, and through the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler
and more comfortable.
Slimline VULKAN AIRXTEND is designed with adjustable tension straps to ensure a proper fit with minimal bunching and slippage. Due to its slim line construction the support can be worn under everyday clothing for treatment and support throughout the day.
- Adjustable straps ensure a proper fit with minimal bunching and slippage.
- Adjustable support provides even compression and maintains full range of movement for weak or injured elbows.
1. Align elbow at centre of support
2. Fasten the bottom tension strap below elbow
3. Fasten the top tension strap above elbow ensuring the support is firm but comfortable
4. Ensure that the support is not uncomfortably tight and does not restrict blood flow
80% AIRPRENE™ SBR Synthetic Rubber
10% COOLMAX® (Polyester)
HAZARDS & CAUTIONS
Do not wear if warming or heat-generating liniments, ointments or creams have been applied.
Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice.
If your injury is severe or does not improve within three to four days seek medical advice.
CLEANING & CARE
Hand wash in cool water with mild detergent.
Rinse thoroughly and air dry.Do not Tumble Dry