FASTER INJURY RECOVERY
Vulkan® AirXtend supports help to retain heat at the site of the injury, accelerating the healing process by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the damaged tissues. The supports feature a combination of Airprene™ neoprene and Coolmax® fabric to provide optimal comfort and support.
Airprene™ is a closed cell synthetic rubber with perforations that provides support and compression. The perforations in the material allow increased ventilation
to reduce skin irritation and improve comfort – this allows the support to be worn for prolonged periods whilst keeping skin dry and comfortable.
The Coolmax® fabric lining moves perspiration away from the body, and through the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable.
This adjustable knee support provides firm support to the knee joint without restricting movement. The adjustable compression around the knee helps to reduce pain, swelling and tenderness.
Slimline VULKAN AIRXTEND is designed with adjustable tension straps to ensure a proper fit with minimal bunching and slippage. Due to its slim line construction the support can be worn under everyday clothing for treatment and support throughout the day.
- Three straps allow for adjustable tension to provide a custom fit.
- Open patella helps stabilize the kneecap.
- Contour design minimizes bunching behind the knee.
- One size fits all
- Fits either left or right knee
- Available as a closed knee support or with an open patella to provide additional support around the kneecap.
1. Align patella opening over kneecap
2. Fasten the bottom tension strap behind the knee
3. Fasten the top tension strap behind the knee
4. Secure the middle tension strap behind the knee
5. Adjust fastenings so that the support fitting is firm but comfortable
6. Ensure that the support is not uncomfortably tight and does not restrict blood flow
80% AIRPRENE™ SBR Synthetic Rubber
10% COOLMAX® (Polyester)
HAZARDS & CAUTIONS
Do not wear if warming or heat-generating liniments, ointments or creams have been applied.
Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice.
If your injury is severe or does n